An Ordinary Membership is ‘Transferable’ and can therefore be ‘Sold’ by the Member.
A Member may choose to Transfer their Membership to one of their children. Should
this be the case for a first Transfer the Club would not charge a Transfer Fee.
Should an Ordinary Member permanently leave Singapore, he/she may apply and pay a fee to become an Absent Member of the Club. Absent Members do not pay a monthly subscription and are not subject to the Food and Beverage Minimum Spending Levy. Should an Absent Member return to reside in Singapore, the Member must re-instate his/her Membership upon his/her return.
Should a Member wish to sell his/her Membership, a Transfer Fee of $10,000.00 (plus prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST)) is applicable under the provisions of the SCC Rules.
The SCC Membership Sales Manager is able to assist a Member in the ‘Sale’ of his/her Membership.
The price of Ordinary (Transferable) Membership varies depending on the market price.
Processing and Payment
Processing and payment by the ‘Purchasing’ Member will take a minimum period of 14 working days upon the Club’s receipt of all requisite and completed documentation as:
- Membership Application Form duly completed and signed. Click Here.
- Photocopy of Passport/NRIC (applicant) and (spouse – if applicable).
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- Two recently taken colour Passport-size photographs (applicant) and (spouse –
one of each if applicable).
- Duly completed and signed GIRO Form.
- Member Consent Form.
- Payment via Cash, NETS and credit card (VISA/MASTER/AMEX) at our MSD
(Member Service Desk) or by Cheque payable to “Singapore Cricket Club”.
The New Member will be formally notified by the SCC Membership Department by email when his/her Application has been ‘Approved’ and that the privileges and rights of Membership can be enjoyed.
The Monthly Subscription will be applied to the month of joining in the full amount, and regardless of the joining date.
Who May be Eligible to Become a Member of the SCC?
SCC Membership is open to any applicant above the age of 21 years who may be
ordinarily resident in Singapore or who may have a place of business in Singapore.
The Benefits of SCC Membership
- The prestige of being associated with the Singapore Cricket Club and the Padang, with over 163 years of history and culture and is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the Central Business District of Singapore.
- The Club is also located on the Singapore’s Grand Prix Formula 1 motor racing circuit at ‘Turn 10’ – “The Singapore Sling”.
- An exclusive Membership base that is perfect for your networking needs;
Members are established captains of industry, community leaders and leading
sportsmen and women.
- Members are permitted to invite their Guests and there is no limitation on the
number of guests invited.
- A choice of seven Food and Beverage outlets to suit all Member entertainment
and dining needs – as well as Private Function spaces for business or personal
- Two Sports Grounds, a Gymnasium, Snooker and Billiards and Games Room as
well as a Jackpot Room and 13 Sports Sections to cater to any Members’
- Live TV screening of Cricket, Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, F1 Racing
and other popular sports.
- Banquet and Meeting Room facilities for private and/ or company
- More than 100 overseas reciprocal club arrangements which provide an
invaluable asset when you travel. Click here to find out more about the SCC’s
network of reciprocal clubs.
- A wide range of Sports and Social Events organised for Members and their
- Monthly Subscription – Principal Member is S$103 (exclusive of GST) and
additional Spouse Member Fee of S$30.00 (exclusive of GST) and if applicable.
- Minimum Food and Beverage Spending Levy is $150 (inclusive of GST) per
- Sports Section Fee(s) and/or Car Parking Label Fee(s) if a subscriber.