Non-peak hours (Weekdays, 7.00am – 6.00pm):
- $2.80 per hour (Member)
- $5.60 per hour (Non-Section Member/Guest)
Peak hours (Weekdays, 6.00pm – 10.00pm & Weekends, 8.00pm – 10.00pm)
- $4 per hour (Member)
- $8 per hour (Non-Section Member/Guest)
For more information, please go to https://scc.org.sg/sport/squash/
Courts Usage Rules & Regulations
- The Squash courts may be booked by section members only and the member who books a court must be one of the players.
- The same two players may not book courts for their sole use for consecutive sessions.
- All guests and non-Section Members are subject to a flat fee of $5.60 per session (off-peak hours) and $8 per session (peak-hours) to use the courts.
- Court bookings shall be for duration of an hour only and shall not be made more than one week ahead.
- Any one guest of a member may only be invited to play once in a week and the host must be one of the players.
- Bookings shall be made by entering the name and Club number of the members concerned, or in the case of guests the word “guest”, in the Squash book at the reception desk.
- The notice of cancellation of a court must be given by 6 p.m. on the day previous to the Court booking. Failure to give the appropriate notice shall render the player concerned liable to a fine at the Section Committee’s discretion and the offending player shall be barred from the use of the Squash facilities for a period of 7 days.
- The fee for the use of the court shall be at the prevailing rate per court for every 1 hour or part thereof, which may be altered from time to time at the Section Committee’s discretion.
- Squash Section members have been asked to ensure these directions are complied with. If you are asked to leave the courts, then you should do so.
Click here for SCC Squash Courts Personal Equipment Code (wef 1 July 2021)
Only squash shoes are allowed on the Squash Courts. Other types of footwear including tennis shoes are not permitted.
Bare foot ‘play’ on the squash courts is also not permitted. Proper footwear must be worn at all times.
Inappropriate attire such as singlets, board shorts and bicycle shorts are not permitted while playing squash.
Squash Court users who fail to comply with the required footwear and dress code will be asked to leave and may be liable for any damages caused as a result of non-compliance with the above.