- Should a Corporate (Transferable) Member wish to sell the Corporate
Transferable Membership, a Transfer Fee of S$20,000.00 plus prevailing GST.
- Corporate Membership cannot be ‘Sold’ through the Club.
Who May be Eligible to Become a Member of the SCC?
SCC Membership is open to any applicant above the age of 21 years who may be
ordinarily resident in Singapore or who may have a place of business in Singapore.
The Benefits of SCC Membership
- The prestige of being associated with the Singapore Cricket Club and the Padang, which has over 163 years of history and culture and is conveniently located within the Civic and Business District of Singapore.
- The Club is also located on Singapore’s Grand Prix Formula 1 motor racing circuit at ‘Turn 10’ – “The Singapore Sling”.
- An exclusive Membership base that offers networking opportunities; Members are established captains of industry, community leaders and leading sportsmen and sportswomen.
- Members are permitted to invite their Guests and there is no limitation on the number of guests invited.
- A choice of seven Food and Beverage outlets to suit Members’ entertainment and dining needs – as well as Private Function spaces for business or personal events/functions.
- Two Sports Grounds, a Gymnasium, Snooker and Billiards and Games Room as well as a Jackpot Room and 13 Sports Sections to cater to Members’ sporting and recreational lifestyle.
- Live TV screenings of Cricket, Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, F1 Racing and other popular sports played across the world.
- Banquet and Meeting Room facilities for private and/ or company
- More than 100 overseas reciprocal club arrangements which provide an invaluable asset when you travel. Click here “Test” to find out more about the SCC’s network of reciprocal clubs.
- A wide range of Sports and Social Events organised for Members and their guests.