SCC AGM on 29 August 2020 – Important Notes (as of 28 August 2020)
In view of the SCC’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday, 29 August 2020, please note the following:
1. For the purpose of crowd control management:
- Members are strongly encouraged to vote electronically from home and avoid coming to the Clubhouse to vote; this is to prevent overcrowding.
- GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED to visit the Club after 1500hrs on Saturday, 29 August 2020, for the rest of the day.
- Only the Oval & Verandah, The Courtyard and Gilmour Room & Terrace (entry/exit via the Verandah staircase only) will be in operation from 11.00am to 11.00pm (last order: 10.00pm)
- Drive-through takeaway and delivery services will still be available from 11.00am to 8.00pm.
- All Sports facilities at the Club – the gym, squash courts, tennis courts, bowling green, cricket nets and Dempsey field will be closed from 3.00pm onwards.
4. The Jackpot Room will be closed on Saturday, 29 August 2020.