Revised Guest Policy as of 21 July 2020
In accordance with government safe management regulations, SCC is only permitted to operate The Oval & Verandah, Victoria Room, and The Courtyard during this Phase 2. Due to the resultant impact on our dine-in capacity and safety of our Members, we initially limited guests to immediate same-residence family members.
However, we have taken many of your feedback into consideration, and have revised the SCC Guest Policy as follows:
- 11am – 4pm: Members’ guests, properly signed-in, are permitted to enter the Club with Members.
- 4pm until closing: Members are only permitted to bring Guests who are their spouses, parents, siblings or children.
The following rules and safe management measures still apply:
- Only groups of not more than 5 persons are allowed.
- Members must wait for their guests at the main entrance, sign their guests in and enter the Clubhouse together.
- Members must remain with their guests at all times in the Club, and guests must leave the premises together with their host Members.
- Masks must be worn at all times, except when eating and drinking; masks must be worn while waiting for your order, between courses and/or while in conversation.
- Guests are NOT permitted to use the sports facilities and engage in any sporting activities at the Club.
As much as we try to cater to Members’ needs and desires, we strongly urge you to also abide by our Club’s Safe Management Measures. Members who do not do so and/or verbally abuse our staff trying to enforce said measures may face disciplinary action.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you at the Club!
Singapore Cricket Cub