Revised F&B Operating Hours from 26 March 2020, 2359hrs
In accordance with the latest advisory from the Ministry of Health (MOH) dated 24 March 2020 announcing tighter safe distancing measures and the closure of bars and entertainment venues, we will cease operations at the following outlets from 26 March 2020, 2359hrs until 30 April 2020:
- Main Lounge
- Men’s Bar
- Padang (closure continues)
The Oval & Verandah and Victoria Room will continue operations as follows:
- Monday – Saturday and Eve of Public Holidays: 11am – 12midnight (last food order: 10.30pm)
- Sunday and Public Holidays: 11am – 10pm (last food order: 9.30pm)
- The full Oval & Verandah menu, Daily Lunch Specials, Dinner Specials and bar snacks will be available at these outlets.
- Table reservations available if required.
The following measures will continue to be applied at The Oval & Verandah and Victoria Room:
- New arrangement of tables and seating to ensure separation of at least one metre between tables of different groups of diners
- More frequent cleaning of front-of-house, back-of-house and kitchens using recommended cleaning disinfectants
- Additionally, please note that groups of diners will be limited to a maximum of 10 persons.
- Food and beverages must ONLY be consumed at the Oval & Verandah, Victoria Room, and Courtyard.
Compulsory Temperature Screening will continue at the Screening Tent located at the carpark adjacent to St. Andrew’s Road; Members and Guests that do not undergo this process will be denied entry into the Club. Member will still have to sign in their guests after they enter the Clubhouse at MSD.
Please be reminded that Members and/or guests serving Stay-Home Notices (SHN), Leave of Absence (LOA) or Quarantine Orders (QO) must abide by them and not visit the Club. If you have been in contact with anyone on SHN, LOA and/or QO, you will not be allowed to visit the Club for 14 days from the date that contact was made. If you are feeling unwell, even with mild flu-like symptoms, please see a doctor, stay at home, and do not visit the Club.
We thank you for adhering to MOH’s advisories and exercising social responsibility.
The General Committee
Singapore Cricket Club