Reopening of Shower Facilities from 22 July 2020
Following the latest advisory from the authorities, Changing Rooms will be opened for use from Wednesday, 22 July 2020, subject to capacity limits and safety measures.
- Male Changing Rooms – Maximum of 15 users at any one point in time
- Female Changing Rooms – Maximum of 8 users at any point in time
Members are to take note of the following safety measures:
- All shower cubicles will be opened from:
- 11am to 10pm (Monday to Saturday)
- 11am to 9pm (Sunday)
- Put on your mask at all times unless showering.
- Adopt the “Use and Leave” principle. Do not linger. Members are to minimise socialising and communication with one another in the changing rooms.
- All to observe safe distancing of at least 1m apart when in changing rooms.
- Members to bring own towels as advised by the authorities.
For more information, click here.