Operational Changes from 16 May 2021
Following the latest announcement by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) on 14 May on the additional measures to be implemented from Sunday, 16 May through Sunday, 13 June 2021, please note the following:
A. F&B: No Dine-in, but Takeaway & Delivery continues
- All F&B outlets will cease dine-in operations from 16 May til 13 June.
- Any reservations that were made for 16 May onwards are automatically cancelled.
- The SCC Go-Go Takeaway and Delivery service will still be operational:
- Drive-through pick-up will be allowed; Members can stop their vehicles for a short while at the car porch to collect their orders, or have their orders delivered via Lalamove (additional charges apply).
- F&B takeaway and delivery service is available from Mondays – Sundays, 11am to 8pm.
(last order is at 8pm; last takeaway pick-up / delivery is at 8.45pm)
- To place your F&B takeaway or delivery order, visit https://order.scc.org.sg/#/ or call 6309 9116 / 9447 4236.
B. Club Events
- All Social Events are postponed until further notice; Members who have registered for payable events will not be charged.
- Member Engagement events:
- Running & Brisk Walking Club, SCC Cycling Club, SCC Trail Walks are suspended until further notice.
- SCC Book Club activities will continue virtually.
- Updates for the SCC Community Outreach with Willing Hearts will be provided at a later date.
C. No Gym and Sports Activities
- The gym will be closed and all sports activities ceased from Sunday, 16 May until further notice.
- All prior sport facilities bookings made for 16 May onwards are automatically cancelled.
D. Status of Other Facilities from Sunday, 16 May through Sunday, 13 June 2021
- Shower facilities will be closed and towels will not be distributed.
- The Jackpot room will be closed.
- Please avoid visiting the Club unless you are collecting a F&B takeaway order from the car porch.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused during this period and thank you in advance for your patience and support of the implemented measures to keep one another safe.
We will share further information as and when we receive them.
For the latest information, please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19.
The General Committee
Singapore Cricket Club