Club Reopening on 24 March 2020, 11am.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during the Club’s closure this past weekend, during which the following was done:
- A professional company registered with and approved by the National Environmental Agency (NEA) was engaged to clean and disinfect all three levels of the Clubhouse; this has now been completed.
- The contact tracing exercise has been completed by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and all those who have come into contact with the member in question have been contacted; MOH officers are now following up with all concerned and all necessary steps and precautions have been taken by MOH.
The health and safety of our Members and staff remain our foremost priority and as such, we will ensure our operations adhere to the latest MOH advisories while we will also put in place additional tighter measures.
Please note that until further notice, the Clubhouse will now open at 11am daily, and the following operational changes will be implemented:
- Dedicated area outside the Clubhouse for temperature screening
- Revised operating hours to allow for more frequent cleaning of F&B outlets
- Rearrangement of seating in F&B outlets for social distancing
- Suspension of social events and banquet catering events
- Stricter guidelines for sports activities
- Split-team work arrangements
To view the full Club Notice, please click here.