Club Notice: Tightened COVID-19 Safety Measures
Following the latest announcement by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) on 4 May on the additional measures to be implemented from Saturday, 8 May through Sunday, 30 May 2021, please note the following:
- F&B and Social Activities
- Permissible group sizes will be limited to 5 persons.
- No intermingling is allowed between groups.
- Any reservations or event bookings for more than 5 persons that were made for after 8 May will no longer be allowed; our staff will be in touch to follow up with you.
- Gym Usage and Sports Activities
- The gym will be closed from Saturday, 8 May through Sunday, 30 May 2021. All prior bookings made for this period will be automatically cancelled.
- All indoor and outdoor activities are limited to 5 persons per group.
- Bookings for tennis courts, squash courts and cricket nets are still necessary, and it is compulsory to list any guests that are part of your booking.
- Please refer to your Section Convenor for the latest updates for specific sports.
- SafeEntry Check In and Out
- Mandatory SafeEntry check-ins with TraceTogether will be brought forward to Monday, 17 May 2021; scanning of SafeEntry QR codes with the phone camera and SingPass App will be discontinued from 17 May while check-ins with NRIC and ID cards (i.e. MOM work pass cards, driver’s license etc) will be discontinued from 31 May 2021.
- Members and Guests are strongly encouraged to collect their TraceTogether tokens and/or download the TraceTogether App on your smartphones by 17 May:
- To find out where to collect your TraceTogether tokens, visit https://token.gowhere.gov.sg/
- To download the TraceTogether app via Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/sg/app/tracetogether/id1498276074
- To download the TraceTogether app via Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.gov.tech.bluetrace
- Please be reminded that guests must be signed in by Members, who also need to remain with their guests at all times while within the Club premises.
Please be reminded to wear your masks properly at all times except when in the act of drinking or eating or doing strenuous physical activity (this does not include stretching, warming up or cooling down).
If you are feeling unwell, please visit a doctor as soon as possible, and stay home if issued with a medical certificate.
For the latest information, please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
The Club Management
Singapore Cricket Club