- Should a Sports Member not be renewed, the Member may choose to remain an active Member of the Club by becoming either a Term Member or by the purchase of an Ordinary Membership.
- Should a Sports Member relocate from Singapore the Membership ceases. However, upon application and upon payment of the prevailing Fee, the Club will issue a written letter to the Sports Member confirming the period of Membership and of the fees paid during his/her term of Sports Membership. The written letter (valid for 10 years) can subsequently be used to reinstate the rights and privileges of Membership if and when the Sports Member returns to Singapore and rejoins the Club.
- Following five years of Membership, a Sports Member under the provisions of the SCC Rules must convert to an Ordinary Member upon the payment of a Conversion Fee. The Conversion Fee is calculated at the prevailing ‘Market Price’ of the ‘Sale’ of an Ordinary Membership less the Annual Sports Membership Fees paid by the Member. The Club, upon application and on a case-by-case basis, may consider that the Conversion Fee be paid over a period to be determined by the Club. However, a Sports Member shall not be permitted to vote in General Meetings of the Club elections nor stand for elected office until such time that any outstanding Fee for Ordinary Membership has been paid in full.
Processing and Payment
Processing and payment by the ‘Purchasing’ Member will take a minimum period of 14 working days upon the Club’s receipt of all requisite and completed documentation as:
- Membership Application Form duly completed and signed. Click Here. xxx
- Photocopy of Passport/NRIC (applicant and spouse).
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- Two recently taken colour Passport-size photographs (applicant and spouse – one of each).
- Duly completed and signed GIRO Form.
- Member Consent Form.
- Sports CV
- Payment via Cash, NETS and credit card (VISA/MASTER/AMEX) at our
MSD (Member Service Desk) or by Cheque payable to “Singapore Cricket
- The New Member will be formally notified by the SCC Membership Department by email when his/her Application has been ‘Approved’ and that the privileges and rights of Membership can be enjoyed.
The Monthly Subscription will be applied to the month of joining in the full amount, and regardless of the joining date.
Who May be Eligible to Become a Sports Member of the SCC?
- Be minimally aged 21 years or above;
- Excel at his/her chosen sport; and be
- Ideally aged under 40 years old.
The Benefits of SCC Membership
- The prestige of being associated with the Singapore Cricket Club and the Padang, with over 163 years of history and culture and is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the Central Business District of Singapore.
- The Club is also located on the Singapore’s Grand Prix Formula 1 motor racing circuit at ‘Turn 10’ – “The Singapore Sling”.
- An exclusive Membership base that is perfect for your networking needs; Members are established captains of industry, community leaders and leading sportsmen and women.
- Members are permitted to invite their Guests and there is no limitation on the number of guests invited.
- A choice of seven Food and Beverage outlets to suit all Member
entertainment and dining needs – as well as Private Function spaces for business or personal events/functions.
- Two Sports Grounds, a Gymnasium, Snooker and Billiards and Games Room as well as a Jackpot Room and 13 Sports Sections to cater to any Members’ sporting lifestyle.
- Live TV screening of Cricket, Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, F1 Racing and other popular sports.
- Banquet and Meeting Room facilities for private and/ or company seminars/functions.
- More than 100 overseas reciprocal club arrangements which provide an invaluable asset when you travel. Click here to find out more about the
SCC’s network of reciprocal clubs.
- A wide range of Sports and Social Events organised for Members and their guests.
- Monthly Subscription – Principal Member is S$103.00 (exclusive of GST) and a Spouse Member Fee of S$30.00 (exclusive of GST) if applicable.
- Minimum Food and Beverage Spending Levy of S$200.00 (inclusive of GST) every quarter.
- Sports Section Fee(s) and/or Car Parking Label Fee(s) if a subscriber.