- A JSM is required to pay an Annual Fee of S$300 when aged over 17 years, and S$120 when under 17 years of age.
- A JSM is renewed every year upon the recommendation of the Sports Section Convenor.
- Upon reaching the age of 26 years, and should the JSM have completed five years of Membership, he/she shall be permitted to convert to an Ordinary Member.
- The Club offers generous financial concessionary conversion arrangements to long-standing JSMs.
- Should a JSM’s period of membership be less than five years, the JSM may wish to become a Sports Member when a total of five years overall Membership has been completed. The JSM at such time may then apply to convert to an Ordinary Member.
- The Club understands that a JSM may have to break his/her Membership in order to meet National Service commitments; or for other exceptional reasons and processes are in place to recognise these possible other commitments on a case-by-case basis.
Processing and Payment
Processing and payment by the ‘Purchasing’ Member will take a minimum period of 14 working days upon the Club’s receipt of all requisite and completed documentation as:
- Membership Application Form duly completed and signed.
- Photocopy of Passport/NRIC (applicant).
- Two recently taken colour Passport-size photographs (applicant).
- Member Consent Form.
- Payment via Cash, NETS and credit card (VISA/MASTER/AMEX) at our MSD (Member Service Desk) or by Cheque payable to “Singapore Cricket Club”.
- The New Member will be formally notified by the SCC Membership Department by email when his/her Application has been ‘Approved’ and that the privileges and rights of Membership can be enjoyed.
Who May be Eligible to Become a Member of the SCC?
Any athlete between the ages 13 to 26 old who demonstrates an aptitude, potential and talent to play and represent SCC sport at the highest national level of competitive play.
The Benefits of SCC Membership
- The prestige of being associated with the Singapore Cricket Club and the Padang, with over 163 years of history and culture and is conveniently located within the Civic and Business District of Singapore.
- The Club is also located on the Singapore’s Grand Prix Formula 1 motor racing circuit at ‘Turn 10’ – “The Singapore Sling”.
- An exclusive Membership base that offers networking opportunities; Members are established captains of industry, community leaders and leading sportsmen and sportswomen.
- Members are permitted to invite their Guests and there is no limitation on the number of guests invited (only applicable for JSMs of age 21 and above).
- A choice of seven Food and Beverage outlets to suit all Member entertainment and dining needs – as well as Private Function spaces for business or personal events/functions.
- Two Sports Grounds, a Gymnasium, Snooker and Billiards and Games Room as well as a Jackpot Room and 13 Sports Sections to cater to any Members’ sporting lifestyle.
- Live TV screenings of Cricket, Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, F1 Racing and other popular sports from around the world.
- Banquet and Meeting Room facilities for private and/ or company seminars/functions.
- A wide range of Sports and Social Events organised for Members and their guests.