Date: 30 Jun 2017
Job ID: Part time/Full time
Creating a great first impression for our members when they enter our restaurants is of great importance to us. At SCC, we strive to provide our members with the finest dining experience, through our cultivation of an excellent service team. You will play an important role in ensuring our members enjoy their meals, and to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
In support of our growing business needs, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic front of house service team as our Waiter/Waitress.
Key traits and qualifications:
- Secondary education with 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Passionate about customer care and service.
- Results and service-oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed, attentive and responsive to members’ needs.
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform shift duties, including working on weekends and public holidays.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members and guests as they enter the restaurant and escort them to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information on food and beverage-related questions.
- Offer menu recommendations on request.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the menu and daily specials.
- Take orders accurately including those with special requests.
- Input orders into the Micro POS system for order processing.
- Work with kitchen staff to deliver food orders promptly.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Monitor members’ needs and promptly handle requests and provide assistance.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area for members before and during meal service.
- Provide excellent customer service to members.
- Comply with SOP, workplace safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Responsible for accurate billing and entering of charges into the Micro POS system.
- Assist in functions and events set-up.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Annual Wage Supplement
- Performance Bonus
- Stay Fit Incentive
- Hong Bao Incentive
- Transport Service
- Meal Allowance
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- Training & Development
- Other attractive in-house incentives
Interested applicants are invited to apply by emailing the HR department at email@example.com with a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.