Wong Hui Kai
Chew Kum Chong
Lawn Bowls is a sport for all ages and abilities. It is a precision sport which combines the dexterity of the mind and body. Mainly considered as a social sport by many, the SCC Bowls Section also participates in many tournaments such as the Annual Triangular Tournament and Interport games.
- The Green is open to all the bowlers as follows:
- Tuesdays : 4.00pm to 9.00pm - practices
- Thursdays: 4.00pm to 9.00pm - practices
- Sundays : 4.00pm to 7.30pm - practices
- Saturdays : 4.00pm to 9.00pm - matches
(Note : usually matches are arranged on Saturdays starting at 4.00pm). Section Members are welcome to join in.
- Green fees - None.
- Dress Code:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays: mufti (No round necked t-shirts).
- Saturdays : Club or Section T-shirts with white pants or shorts.
- Shoes (all times) : Bowl shoes, flat-soled shoes or flat-soled sandals with back straps only.
- Club bowls sets are available free of charge.
Note: Guests may be permitted to play with proper registration by a Section Member via the SCC Guest Book. Eating and smoking are strictly prohibited on the Green.
To join the section, please register via eServices.