Date: 5 Jul 2017 05:03PM
Job ID: Part time/Full time
As a bartender, you take pride in the beverages you create and serve. You are vibrant and customer-oriented, with keen interest to meet and know people from different walks of life. You aspire to impress your guests with your concoctions and your flair in drink-mixing.
In support of our growing operational needs, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic service team as our Bartender.
Key traits and qualifications:
- Secondary education with 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Candidates with Mixology Certification preferred.
- Sound appreciation and knowledge of wine, beer and spirits.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to perform shift duties, including working on weekends and public holidays.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Interact and serve guests with pride, and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Understand and be proficient in product knowledge.
- Make tasteful recommendations and answer all related inquiries.
- Take orders from service staff or directly from guests.
- Register orders accurately into POS System and prepare check for guests.
- Responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to the standard specifications.
- Responsible for promoting and dispensing other in-house products over the counter.
- Engage with and maintain long-term relationships with guests.
- Ensure bar inventory is kept at an optimal level, and restocked whenever necessary.
- Maintaining cleanliness of bar counter at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Annual Wage Supplement
- Performance Bonus
- Stay Fit Incentive
- Hong Bao Incentive
- Transport Service
- Meal Allowance
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Insurance Programme
- Training & Development
- Other attractive in-house incentives
Interested applicants are invited to apply by emailing the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.