Date: 2 Sep 2017
Department: Sports & Recreation
Job ID: Full Time
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team as our Sports Executive/ Administrator to assist the Head of Sports & Recreation in all administrative-related tasks and provide support in facilitating meetings, taking minutes, handling members’ enquiries and assisting the Sports Team to ensure an efficient and effective operation of the department
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support in facilitating sports meetings and minutes taking.
- Preparation of sports report.
- Liaising with both internal and external parties.
- Handling all Members' enquiries.
- Assisting the sports team to ensure operations are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in promoting and organizing sports and recreational activities and events for Sports members.
Key traits and qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in Sports Management or other related qualifications.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in clubs, sports associations or event companies.
- Strong team player with a passion and knowledge for popular sports.
- Excellent command of English Language (both written & spoken).
- Proficient in MS-Office applications.
- Good organization, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Confident, reliable and able to work independently.
- Strong initiative with ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details.
- Able to perform weekend duties when required.
- Other ad-hoc duties tasked by Sports department
- Annual Wage Supplement
- Performance Bonus
- Stay Fit Incentive
- Hong Bao Incentive
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Training & Development
- Other attractive in-house incentives
Interested applicants are invited to apply by emailing the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.