Date: 2 Sep 2017
Job ID: Full Time
In support of our growing operational needs, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team as our Sales and Events Manager.
A creative individual with a passion for event management and sales, he/she will have responsibility for implementing the venue hire strategy, setting, achieving and exceeding financial targets, developing and implementing sales strategies which promote the venue hire offer and ensuring events are managed efficiently and effectively by the sales team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible in assisting the Sales & Events Department for achieving the targeted revenue for the financial year
- Responsible for analyzing business trends within the industry and updating Club's existing banquet policy and menu
- Planning, organizing and execution of Club's social events (Each Event staff is allocated different Social events)
- Coordinating with vendors, live bands, talents and emcees for both social and private/corporate events
- Catering sales services to members or corporate clients who are interested in having functions in the Club (e.g. Weddings, personal member’s events, corporate functions )
- Source, plan and coordinate the F&B arrangements for in house and external Sports Tournaments/Events
- Collaborate with Sales Ops team on event layouts, scheme and service flow.
- Preparing social reports, I&E for social events, sales and budgets.
- Prepare related articles and design briefs pertaining to Sales & Events operations social events
- Other Special Projects from Management
Key traits and qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality/Events or other related qualifications.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong team player with a passion for customer service.
- Excellent command of English Language (both written & spoken).
- Proficient in MS-Office applications.
- Good organization, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Confident, reliable and able to work independently.
- Strong initiative with ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details.
- Able to perform weekend duties when required.
- Good in Budgeting/Figures
- Annual Wage Supplement
- Performance Bonus
- Stay Fit Incentive
- Hong Bao Incentive
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Training & Development
- Other attractive in-house incentives
Interested applicants are invited to apply by emailing the HR department at email@example.com with a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.