Date: 30 Jun 2017 05:09PM
As our housekeeper, you will keep the Club clean and welcoming for all our valued members and guests. Your role entails the cleaning and tidying of all assigned areas within the Club. Some of your daily duties include vacuuming, dusting, laundry, mopping and waxing floors, and keeping the rest rooms sanitized.
In support of our growing operational needs, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic service team as our Housekeeping Assistant.
Key traits and qualifications:
- Physically fit.
- Detail-oriented with extra attention to any special requests by our members.
- Team player with a strong desire to learn and to seek new challengers.
- Able to communicate in English and relay information between the team, our Club members, and the management.
- Relevant experience in housekeeping will be an added advantage.
- Able to perform shift duties, including working on weekends and public holidays.
- Part time/Full Time roles available.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all common areas of the Clubhouse, including but not limited to, SCC’s car park, drainage areas, garden area, all walkways, staircases and outdoor rest areas.
- Ensure all plants are watered and maintained.
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to the Housekeeping supervisor for further management.
- Replenish restroom supplies and ensuring the sanitizing of restrooms at all times.
- Assist in setting up events and functions.
- Assist members/guests on their special requests as appropriate.
- Any other duties as required.
- Annual Wage Supplement
- Performance Bonus
- Stay Fit Incentive
- Hong Bao Incentive
- Transport Service
- Meal Allowance
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Insurance Programme
- Training & Development
- Other attractive in-house incentives
Interested applicants are invited to apply by emailing the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.